• Yes. Let us talk about somthing else.

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • No.There is planty to talk about.

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters

thangbipbomz

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2009
thw game is not as bad as you guys made it out to be... i got this game. its just like playing on the console. bad things is that u can choose what maps u want to play in. just quit and join a game till u find ur map.... seesh. it really aint that bad try it...

blackbyron

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2007
So right now, if you say you love mw2 and think iw net is not that bad, then about a few months later, what happens if you get bored of it and feel like you don't want to play anymore without mods?

importuner

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2009
I just got modern warfare for my pc, and its awesome, even the multiplayer is sick. Yeahh a bit laggy but nothing crazy. I really want servers though. But worth $60!!!!

welshmousepk

Distinguished
i agree with import tuner, more thank playable. im addicted, and i love it.

im from NZ< the occasional laggy game but usually im getting less than 100ms ping. it auto matches you with a host thats nearby, so ping is optimized. while theres achance of getting a laggy game, theres also a chance of getting matched with someone 3 blocks away and getting less than 10 ping.

i would like dedicated servers added (but not at the expense of matchmaking, i like tht too). but im not interested in mods, never have been.

welshmousepk

Distinguished
wanted to add aswell, people comaplin one of the main reasons they want dedicated servers is so you can keep meeting the same group of people and getting to know them. surprisingly, matchmaking does do this. i guess because you get matched with local people of a similar skill level, its often the same people. ive already added almost a dozen people to my friends list that of come acros in multiple games. i really like matchmaking, i jsut wish we had dedicated servers also.

thezig

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2009
i dont remember the last time i paid $60 bucks for a PC game that was a port of a console version. The only way I'll buy MW2 if the price comes down.
Oh and btw.. if they decided to dumbdown the PC version, why didnt they do cross-platform for the servers accross all platforms, if the game is identical accross all systems, I wouldve deff gotten it for the PC and played against the console owners.