INTERNET EXPLORER CANNOT DOWNLOAD

July 26, 2005 7:13:02 PM

The message:

Internet Explorer cannot download...
ail%2ecom&_lang=EN&country=AU from 65.54.175.250
Internet Explorer was not able to open this internet site. The requested
site is either unavailable or cannot be found. Please try again later.

appears when I try to open any attachments in my hotmail e-mail such as word
docs (.doc & .rtf extensions). Any suggestions???

Thanks dudes.

Dan
Anonymous
July 26, 2005 9:48:53 PM

For additional Internet Explorer assistance:

Please visit the Internet Explorer newsgroup experts:

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

!