INTERNET EXPLORER CANNOT DOWNLOAD

The message:

Internet Explorer cannot download...
ail%2ecom&_lang=EN&country=AU from 65.54.175.250
Internet Explorer was not able to open this internet site. The requested
site is either unavailable or cannot be found. Please try again later.

appears when I try to open any attachments in my hotmail e-mail such as word
docs (.doc & .rtf extensions). Any suggestions???

Thanks dudes.

Dan
1 answer Last reply
More about internet explorer download

    For additional Internet Explorer assistance:

    Please visit the Internet Explorer newsgroup experts:

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Dan" wrote:

    | The message:
    |
    | Internet Explorer cannot download...
    | ail%2ecom&_lang=EN&country=AU from 65.54.175.250
    | Internet Explorer was not able to open this internet site. The requested
    | site is either unavailable or cannot be found. Please try again later.
    |
    | appears when I try to open any attachments in my hotmail e-mail such as word
    | docs (.doc & .rtf extensions). Any suggestions???
    |
    | Thanks dudes.
    |
    | Dan

Download Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows XP