Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Sims 2 pc will it run with a ati mobility radeon 4650

Last response: in Video Games
November 13, 2009 3:33:45 PM

i have recently purchased a laptop and the game setting for sims 2 is like 6000 blah blah blah idk it makes no sense but my laptop says its got 1 GB ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4650 and its a brand new laptop and it says some new laptops may run the program but i dont wanna risk it if the program could screw up the laptop

Best solution

November 13, 2009 5:54:25 PM

A game that your graphics card cannot handle will not harm you laptop in any way. It just simply won't run it or run it very well.

However, a Mobility HD 4650 will have no trouble running Sims 2.
November 13, 2009 6:00:26 PM

TheViper said:
A game that your graphics card cannot handle will not harm you laptop in any way. It just simply won't run it or run it very well.

However, a Mobility HD 4650 will have no trouble running Sims 2.

thank you i knew there was a difference from years but i wasnt sure its a gift for my GF she love sims 2 her laptop died so i was hoping the one i baught would run it before i made final purchase i made sure graphics are the best possible for the computer and compaired so should be no problem it was just the mobility numbers were way different then any on the game case so thank you have a great day :hello:  :bounce: 
m
l
November 13, 2009 6:02:24 PM

The mobility line is usually a few graphic steps behind the discrete desktop cards but the Sims 2 doesn't push it very hard to begin with and requires very little to run.
m
l
!