bryce

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2001

thanks for the advice but im not that bright HA it seems like updating
drivers sounds like the right thing to do but if there is a sequence
and room for error im sure ill mess it up. I rang tosh they didnt give
me any support they just wont to pick it up makes me very nervous i
dont have dvd burner so backing it all up would take forever. Its a
very basic computer thats what gets me. It came with all major
programs installed and ill i have done is added kazza and bit torrent
and a couple of big games. it only happens on start up but the other
day it stopped half way through start up of medal of honour? I have
heaps of digi pics and music for i tunes thats it. what do ya think i
should do?

--
bryce

Remove Kazaa.