How to make documents which have more than 2 language, on ..

July 27, 2005 3:38:09 PM

To explain Chinese Caracters, I use Japanese and English in handwriting.
Can I do the same thing with PC?
I have Windows XP (Japanese.)
Thinking Dictionary Publisher or Map Maker,
there might be a different type of computer for multilingual page.
What do they use for their work?
Is handwriting memo still useful for home pc user?
Anonymous
July 27, 2005 11:37:02 PM

I found helpful site,
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/setup/expert/h...