Help with 2000 files and upgrade to 2003

I have recently upgraded from windows 2000 to small business 2003 and when I
try to access files I saved to disc, I get a message that states publisher
can not translate the file. I am not computer literate. And I very much need
to open these files. Please help. Thanks. Linda C.

Malke

Linda Collins wrote:

> I have recently upgraded from windows 2000 to small business 2003 and
> when I try to access files I saved to disc, I get a message that
> states publisher can not translate the file. I am not computer
> literate. And I very much need to open these files. Please help.
> Thanks. Linda C.

Are you talking about an operating system or MS Office problems? Your
post is quite unclear. If you mean Office, then it sounds like you are
trying to open a file in MS Publisher that is in a format Publisher
can't read. But that's just a guess on my part.

How to make good newsgroup posts:
http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

dl

If you saved to cd, you may have to copy to hd before you can open them
They will/likely be read only on the cd