please help, CD stuck in drive, no eject.

I am 80 years old & abit slow, but determined, have done the wrong thing with
IN_CD & now cannot gain entry or release. Can you help please.
Donjo45@hotmail.com thank you.

A couple of things you can do.....either reboot, or find MY COMPUTER, right
click on the CD drive in question and click on eject.

"ANTIGUA" <ANTIGUA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
I am 80 years old & abit slow, but determined, have done the wrong thing
with
IN_CD & now cannot gain entry or release. Can you help please.
Donjo45@hotmail.com thank you.

stan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Antigua,

If that doesn't work, look for a tiny hole on the front of your CD drive,
straighten a paper clip of a like object insert in the hole and push it, it
should eject your CD tray.
"Raoul" <noname@noname.net> wrote in message
>A couple of things you can do.....either reboot, or find MY COMPUTER, right
> click on the CD drive in question and click on eject.
>
> "ANTIGUA" <ANTIGUA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am 80 years old & abit slow, but determined, have done the wrong thing
> with
> IN_CD & now cannot gain entry or release. Can you help please.
> Donjo45@hotmail.com thank you.

stan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007