Closed

AMD 4870 512MB | Athlon X2 3800+ | 550w OCZ PSU

########################################

AMD HIS 4870 512MB ($40, shipped, lower 48 US)
Reference data URL, not place of purchase: http://www.directron.com/h487f512p.html

CPU/Motherboard sold together, as shown. ($30, shipped, lower 48 US, or make offer)

AMD Athlon64 X2 3800+ http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103735
ASUS ABV-E Deluxe http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131523

OCZ Fatal1ty 550 watt PSU (not place of purchase, but matches item/image) $30, shipped - US lower 48

19 answers Last reply
More about 4870 512mb athlon 3800 550w
  1. Any Watercooling parts for sale? :S Though i am considering the build above....
  2. I have an older DangerDen TDX that is a non-multi core version, but I had it on my Socket 775 Core2 Quad Q6600 and it worked fine. I did see a 2-3C drop in temps between it and the D-tek Fuzion v2 I replaced it with. I think I have an old DangerDen MAZE GPU block somewhere, but I doubt it would work with anything you have as it was on some really old cards of mine...back in the Radeon 8500/GeForce 460Ti days.

Other than that, hit or miss on what I have lying around.

I have an AMD 4870 I am looking to sell along with an AMD 2.9 Quad/Gigabyte MB/4GB DDR3 G.Skill RAM setup and a Fatal1ty 550 watt PSU that I will be listing very soon.
  3. Does the board allow overclocking? I really am looking for a system to to my fry an egg science project on....
  4. Which board, the AMD or Intel board? Intel G41's typically don't overclock a lot, but you might get a little out of them. As for the AMD board, I know very little about it. It's a Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3 socket AM3 board and Athlon X4 635 quad. Also has 2x2GB G.Skill DDR3-1333.

I'll likely update the posting above with these items tomorrow, along with the 4870 GPU.

Edit: Also need to add the Fatal1ty 550 watt PSU.

It's on my to-do list.
  5. Aw, i was hoping the intel board would allow overclocking.... :(
  6. Updated with new hardware.
  7. Daily bump.
  8. How much for the G.skill ram, and also, would you ship to the uk?
  9. I was hoping to sell the AMD CPU, motherboard and RAM together. For just the RAM alone + shipping, you could likely get brand new RAM. However, I'm not sure what it would take to send those over to the UK.
  10. with all due respect mr moderator your rig is worth $200-275
  11. This is why it mentions 'price negotiable' and also total price would include shipping.

Quote:
    Asking $350, shipping included. (Price negotiable, PM with offers)

This could have been addressed in a PM and there is no reason to address me as 'mr moderator'; I have a user-name like everyone else.
  12. don't get mad i am just respecting your mod title
  13. Update with pending status for AMD CPU/MB/RAM and daily bump.
  14. How muhc for the C2Q? i have a lga 775 ona dell that would be my lil brother gaming pc.
  15. I am not wanting to part out the Core2 box, if possible.

Currently looking for around $300 shipped to lower 48 states, but PM me with offers if interested.
  16. Updated with completed sale and items removed.
  17. rubix_1011 said:
    Updated with completed sale and items removed.

I nabbed the athlon + mobo, i received them fast in great condition!!!
  18. Updated list w/ new AMD/MB and removed older items.
  19. bumped with image
Ask a new question

Read More

Classifieds OCZ AMD Motherboards Hot Deals Product