Download photo

window xp home
hp 715 camera
compact flash 128 mb

I can't get my photo's to load with the memory card reader the light won't
come on or when i plug it to the cord it won't start the download phase.
I've always had good luck before now, it has 500 pictures on it . Any help
would be apprecited. John
1 answer Last reply
More about download photo

    Which make and model of computer? Is the memory card reader built into the
    computer, or is it one of the inexpensive USB plug-ins? Tell us more.

    .... Ben Myers

    On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 15:07:45 GMT, "John" <jnutter@maine.rr.com> wrote:

    >window xp home
    >hp 715 camera
    >compact flash 128 mb
    >
    >I can't get my photo's to load with the memory card reader the light won't
    >come on or when i plug it to the cord it won't start the download phase.
    >I've always had good luck before now, it has 500 pictures on it . Any help
    >would be apprecited. John

Hewlett Packard Download Photo Computers