Newbie: check URL visited on other PC in peer-to-peer shar..

Newbie question: I have two PCs (A and B) both running wxp, connected with
an ad-hoc wireless connection (SiteCom USB). Computer A (livingroom
downstairs) is connected with ADLS to the internet, computer B (sonny boy,
upstairs) is connected with the wireless network to A, and can so access the
internet through A.

There must be a way I can check on computer B what URLs are requested from
computer A. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Paul L.
1 answer Last reply
More about newbie check visited peer peer shar

    "Paul" <no-email@thank.you> wrote in news:cih1tg$qg4$1@reader11.wxs.nl:

    > Newbie question: I have two PCs (A and B) both running wxp, connected
    > with an ad-hoc wireless connection (SiteCom USB). Computer A
    > (livingroom downstairs) is connected with ADLS to the internet,
    > computer B (sonny boy, upstairs) is connected with the wireless
    > network to A, and can so access the internet through A.
    >
    > There must be a way I can check on computer B what URLs are requested
    > from computer A. Any suggestions? Thanks!
    >
    > Paul L.

    Either get a wireless NAT router with logging that shows outbound traffic
    for the network. Or a personal FW solution that does outbound logging on
    the gateway computer.

    Duane :)

Wireless Computers Internet Wireless Networking