Newbie: check URL visited on other PC in peer-to-peer shar..

Paul

Splendid

Newbie question: I have two PCs (A and B) both running wxp, connected with
an ad-hoc wireless connection (SiteCom USB). Computer A (livingroom
downstairs) is connected with ADLS to the internet, computer B (sonny boy,
upstairs) is connected with the wireless network to A, and can so access the
internet through A.

There must be a way I can check on computer B what URLs are requested from
computer A. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Paul L.

"Paul" <no-email@thank.you> wrote in news:cih1tg$qg4$1@reader11.wxs.nl:

> Newbie question: I have two PCs (A and B) both running wxp, connected
> with an ad-hoc wireless connection (SiteCom USB). Computer A
> (livingroom downstairs) is connected with ADLS to the internet,
> computer B (sonny boy, upstairs) is connected with the wireless
> network to A, and can so access the internet through A.
>
> There must be a way I can check on computer B what URLs are requested
> from computer A. Any suggestions? Thanks!
>
> Paul L.

Either get a wireless NAT router with logging that shows outbound traffic
for the network. Or a personal FW solution that does outbound logging on
the gateway computer.

Duane :)