Video Card Problem

Hello, I recently reformated my computer, everything is fine right now, exept
for one thing. All my drivers are downloaded, and installed, and working
fine, But my video card is not updated, its not missing, but its just not
updated. This is my video card:
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/4125/16sv1.jpg

So i went to www.nvidia.com and i downloaded this so i can update my video
card, i downloaded this driver: http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/3060/29ph.jpg

but when i installed it i got this error:

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/7725/32li.jpg

so i then downloaded this driver:

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/7725/32li.jpg

But i still get the same message? Does anyone know why? If you could help me
i would really really appreciate it. Thanks

What error message are you getting? The DXDiag shows that it's installed and
working properly but just has a 2004 driver. It's possible that's the latest
driver. What is the date (on NVIDIA's site) of the driver you downloaded?
The third graphic simply shows the selector highlighting a different driver
(not TNT/GeForce). Do you have TNT or 128?