Billing of PIX messaging

I got billed this month for around 27 pix messages. I have not sent
any pix or data messages. Or received for that matter. I have sent
many pix to my vzwpix site since we just had a baby. The sending of
these pix to the site is supposed to be free. Could they have screwed
up? Has anyone seen this?
2 answers Last reply
More about billing messaging

    If you send pix anywhere you get charged

    "Big Dummy" <jdkopke@nospam.rcn.com> wrote in message
    > I got billed this month for around 27 pix messages. I have not sent
    > any pix or data messages. Or received for that matter. I have sent
    > many pix to my vzwpix site since we just had a baby. The sending of
    > these pix to the site is supposed to be free. Could they have screwed
    > up? Has anyone seen this?

    Anywhere you send a photo you will be charged.

    David R. Goyer

    --
    All email is scanned and deemed virus free by Norton Anti-Virus 2003.
    "Nathanls" <NOSPAM@nospam.comcast.net> wrote in message
    > If you send pix anywhere you get charged
    >

    > "Big Dummy" <jdkopke@nospam.rcn.com> wrote in message
    > > I got billed this month for around 27 pix messages. I have not sent
    > > any pix or data messages. Or received for that matter. I have sent
    > > many pix to my vzwpix site since we just had a baby. The sending of
    > > these pix to the site is supposed to be free. Could they have screwed
    > > up? Has anyone seen this?

Verizon Messaging Internet Service Providers