Billing of PIX messaging

I got billed this month for around 27 pix messages. I have not sent
any pix or data messages. Or received for that matter. I have sent
many pix to my vzwpix site since we just had a baby. The sending of
these pix to the site is supposed to be free. Could they have screwed
up? Has anyone seen this?

If you send pix anywhere you get charged

"Big Dummy" <jdkopke@nospam.rcn.com> wrote in message
> I got billed this month for around 27 pix messages. I have not sent
> any pix or data messages. Or received for that matter. I have sent
> many pix to my vzwpix site since we just had a baby. The sending of
> these pix to the site is supposed to be free. Could they have screwed
> up? Has anyone seen this?

Anywhere you send a photo you will be charged.

David R. Goyer

--
All email is scanned and deemed virus free by Norton Anti-Virus 2003.