how do i maximize all explorer windows

bryce

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2001

As the title says my explorer windows open up really small. Is there a
way to make all windows open full screen ?? Thanks for any advise :)

--
bryce

"bryce" <bryce.1t3zpq@pcbanter.net> wrote in message
> As the title says my explorer windows open up really small. Is there
> a way to make all windows open full screen ?? Thanks for any advise :)

Windows remembers the size of the last Normal IE window closed.
Open such a window.
Don't use the maximize button.
Stretch the edges/corners so that the window fills the screen.
Close all other IE windows.
Close the stretched window.

If that doesn't do it try the REG file here:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/IEFAQ.htm#IEMax

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com