peter

I keep getting a message telling me to reactavate cause of significant
hardware changes. I have done no hardware changes.
Only change i have made to the computer was removing Avast from the computer
which is a virus software.

It says i have 3 days to reactivate i go to reactvate but nothing comes up
for my actavation key only to register.
Then it says reactavation done successfly.
Next reboot same thing.

I am completly new to computers dont know what to do .
Cheers Peter

OPen the activate window in tools,try useing the phone in option to activate,
follow directions.The #8885712048

"Peter" wrote:

> I keep getting a message telling me to reactavate cause of significant
> hardware changes. I have done no hardware changes.
> Only change i have made to the computer was removing Avast from the computer
> which is a virus software.
>
> It says i have 3 days to reactivate i go to reactvate but nothing comes up
> for my actavation key only to register.
> Then it says reactavation done successfly.
> Next reboot same thing.
>
> I am completly new to computers dont know what to do .
> Cheers Peter

peter

"Andrew E." wrote:

> OPen the activate window in tools,try useing the phone in option to activate,
> follow directions.The #8885712048
>
> "Peter" wrote:
>
> > I keep getting a message telling me to reactavate cause of significant
> > hardware changes. I have done no hardware changes.
> > Only change i have made to the computer was removing Avast from the computer
> > which is a virus software.
> >
> > It says i have 3 days to reactivate i go to reactvate but nothing comes up
> > for my actavation key only to register.
> > Then it says reactavation done successfly.
> > Next reboot same thing.
> >
> > I am completly new to computers dont know what to do .
> > Cheers Peter

H i Andrew
We had a power failure late today and when the power finally come on and i
restarted the computer.

It started okay with saying it needs to be reactivated.
Why it fixed itself i dont know
Cheers peter

"Peter" <Peter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I keep getting a message telling me to reactavate cause of significant
>hardware changes. I have done no hardware changes.
>Only change i have made to the computer was removing Avast from the computer
>which is a virus software.
>
>It says i have 3 days to reactivate i go to reactvate but nothing comes up
>for my actavation key only to register.
>Then it says reactavation done successfly.
>Next reboot same thing.
>
>I am completly new to computers dont know what to do .
>Cheers Peter

If the problem occurs again try repairing the registry entries for the
..DLL files used by activation:

Use Start- Run and enter the following text in the dialog box:
regsvr32.exe regwizc.dll

Then do it again with the following text:
regsvr32.exe licdll.dll

Good luck

Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
--