Text Underline in both Control Panel and on Desktop Icons

Suddenly both in CP and on Desktop, the text is underlined. How can I delete
this please?
Geoplay
2 answers Last reply
More about text underline control panel desktop icons

    "" wrote:
    > Suddenly both in CP and on Desktop, the text is underlined.
    > How can I delete
    > this please?
    > Geoplay

    Sounds like you told explorer to use internet explorer sytel
    file/folder interface, Open folder options and under "Click items as
    follows" and selecte "Double-click to open..." and click ok, see if
    that works.

    Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/New-Users-Text-Underline-Control-Panel-Desktop-Icons-ftopict404005.html
    Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1338807

    Thanks, that worked.
    Geoplay
    "Sparda" <UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com> wrote in message
    > "" wrote:
    > > Suddenly both in CP and on Desktop, the text is underlined.
    > > How can I delete
    > > this please?
    > > Geoplay
    >
    > Sounds like you told explorer to use internet explorer sytel
    > file/folder interface, Open folder options and under "Click items as
    > follows" and selecte "Double-click to open..." and click ok, see if
    > that works.

    > request
    > Topic URL:
    > http://www.windowsforumz.com/New-Users-Text-Underline-Control-Panel-Desktop-Icons-ftopict404005.html

Control Panel Desktops Microsoft Desktop Icons Windows XP