Text Underline in both Control Panel and on Desktop Icons

Suddenly both in CP and on Desktop, the text is underlined. How can I delete
this please?
Geoplay

Sparda

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2005

"" wrote:
> Suddenly both in CP and on Desktop, the text is underlined.
> How can I delete
> this please?
> Geoplay

Sounds like you told explorer to use internet explorer sytel
file/folder interface, Open folder options and under "Click items as
follows" and selecte "Double-click to open..." and click ok, see if
that works.

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/New-Users-Text-Underline-Control-Panel-Desktop-Icons-ftopict404005.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1338807

Thanks, that worked.