Can't get Document Image Writer to appear in Printers and ..

When I use the Add Printer Wizard to install the Microsoft Document Image
Writer, it is nowhere to be found. I can't get it to appear in Printers and
Faxes. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

I was looking for a solution to the same problem. This is what I
found.

http://eglobal.send2fax.com/kb.asp

It works (for me at least). Hope this helps.

--
jsheehan