going to see JET

Hey, I won free tickets & backstage passes courtesy of VZW to see Jet in
Hampton Beach NH tomorrow night! I'm thinking that no one else entered,
LOL.

Ileen

"David S" <dwstreeter@spamisnaughty.att.net> wrote

> If by "abbreviationforroadrunner" you mean rr, to me that's the
> abbreviation for railroad.

yeah, whatever. Hopefully the spam engines can't figure it out either.

> What and/or who is Jet and where, when, and why was VZW giving away
tickets
> for him/her/it/them?

Jet is a band from Australia. VZW is sponsoring part of their U.S. tour.
When checking out Jet's website for tour dates (www.jettheband.com) I came
across a link to enter a VZW contest for free tickets and entered. That was
last Thursday for a concert that was on Sunday. On Friday, VZW informed me
that I won so I figure they didn't get many entries!

The concert was pretty good and we got to meet the band afterwards. I kind
of felt sorry that these kids from Australia had to stick around and meet
geezers like me and my husband but there were some cute young winners too so
they can't complain!