Units of measurement etc

I'm sure this is obvious but... There used to be an "International"
tab in Control Panel for setting units of measurement and the like. I
want to change from metric, what's it called now?

David
4 answers Last reply
More about units measurement

    Regional and Language Options, the icon is a globe of the world

    You're close, :) Control panel>Regional & Language Options.

    "David" <rhinds_no_spam_@cwnet.com> wrote in message
    > I'm sure this is obvious but... There used to be an "International"
    > tab in Control Panel for setting units of measurement and the like. I
    > want to change from metric, what's it called now?
    >
    > David

    >You're close, :) Control panel>Regional & Language Options.
    >
    >"David" <rhinds_no_spam_@cwnet.com> wrote in message
    >> I'm sure this is obvious but... There used to be an "International"
    >> tab in Control Panel for setting units of measurement and the like. I
    >> want to change from metric, what's it called now?

    Don't know how I managed to miss it so many times! Thanks.

    David

    No problem.

    >>You're close, :) Control panel>Regional & Language Options.
    >>
    >>"David" <rhinds_no_spam_@cwnet.com> wrote in message
    >>> I'm sure this is obvious but... There used to be an "International"
    >>> tab in Control Panel for setting units of measurement and the like. I
    >>> want to change from metric, what's it called now?
    >>>

    > Don't know how I managed to miss it so many times! Thanks.
    >
    > David

Control Panel Microsoft Windows XP