Why to have cookies

I'm a newbie: Pls. would you tell me about cookies. If it is necessary to
have it, and how to install it.

Thanks
Bob.

1. Open XP's "Help and Support Center".
2. In the Search box type: COOKIES , and hit enter.
3. Then click on: "Understanding Cookies".

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Low" wrote:

| I'm a newbie: Pls. would you tell me about cookies. If it is necessary to
| have it, and how to install it.
|
| Thanks
| Bob.

Managing Cookies
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=283185
http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/answers.htm#cookies

Web Site Reports That You Must Enable Cookies
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=299331

Error Message: Not Accepting Cookies
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=175662

Error Message: Your Web Browser Options Are Currently Set to Disable
Cookies...
(covers re-setting time via command line prompt)
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=814141

Troubleshooting Secure Sites (WinXP/IE6 SP1)
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;813444
http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/answers2.htm#secure_sites

Troubleshooting Secure Site (WinXP/IE6 SP2)
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;870700
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE) & Security

Low wrote:

> I'm a newbie: Pls. would you tell me about cookies. If it is necessary to
> have it, and how to install it.
>
> Thanks
> Bob.

Cake is too much to eat. Cookies are fine, with less calories.

TRENDING THREADS