No Caves in Hell Throne Room

Well I went to great lengths to clear out the Hell Throne Room in a
softcore game and I did not see any caves.

Nothing in the Worldstone Chamber either.

Aww, what the hell am I complaining for?

It could be worse.

I mean the ladder could have reset.

Orion Ryder

Huh? What respective keys?

You mean I can get an UM key now?

Does this mean that Jabber is gonna make a mule called CubingToKey?

Orion Ryder

"Orion Ryder" <orionryder@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Huh? What respective keys?
>
> You mean I can get an UM key now?
>
> Does this mean that Jabber is gonna make a mule called CubingToKey?

I suppose you think that's funny Orion?

*Deletes Key Mule named KeyCuber*

Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Orion Ryder" <orionryder@hotmail.com>,
supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

>Well I went to great lengths to clear out the Hell Throne Room in a
>softcore game and I did not see any caves.
>
>Nothing in the Worldstone Chamber either.
>
>Aww, what the hell am I complaining for?

Let me assist!

Go kill countess, summoner and nihlathak over and over until they drop their
respective keys.

Cube the keys up and open the portal. Kill uber boss and collect giblet.

Repeat two more times.

Cube the resulting giblets to create another portal, go in, kill everything in
sight, collect your charm...

.... and then complain how having to kill nihlathak in hardcore mode is totally
unfair.

>It could be worse.
>
>I mean the ladder could have reset.

Ha! Yesterday, I found a golden phase blade, followed by a golden scourge,
and I figured it MUST be a sign that the ladder was going to reset...

.... but then they turned out to be lightsabre and horizon's tornado, and then
I didn't know what to think.

--
"My army shall destroy y- AHHHHHHHHH!"

"~misfit~" <misfit61nz@yahoot.co.nz> wrote in message
> Charm huh? Anni?

Hell Fire Torch. Large charm, +3 to one class' skills, +8 light radius,
+10-20 stats, +10-20 res all, 10 charges of lvl 30 Hydra, and 25% chance to
cast lvl 10 Firestorm(the Diablo firestorm skill) on striking.

"Shiflet" <rshiflet@charter.net> wrote in message

> "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@yahoot.co.nz> wrote in message
>> Charm huh? Anni?
>
> Hell Fire Torch. Large charm, +3 to one class' skills, +8 light radius,
> +10-20 stats, +10-20 res all, 10 charges of lvl 30 Hydra, and 25% chance
> cast lvl 10 Firestorm(the Diablo firestorm skill) on striking.

That's funny, the datafiles show it as +1-6rancskill.