pigtail of Orinco silver card?

I have an original Lucent Orinoco Silver Card with a plug for an external
antenna, and recently someone gave me a Belkin F5D6900 external antenna.

I am looking for a pigtail or an adaptor that will connect the two together.

I *think* the Orinoco card has a MC connector in it...correct?

I *think* Belkin F5D6900 antenna has a SMA RP Female connector....correct?

So I *think* I am looking for an adaptor or pigtail that has a Male MC to a
Male SMA RP....but very short ..the shortest as possible.

Does this make sense? Can anyone recommend a good place / site where I can
find such a cable? I have googled to death - some have what I am looking
for, but most don't. If anyone has any personal experience / first hand
recommendations - that would be great!!

Thanks.

Jim Orfanakos <jim@-nospam-orfanakos.com> wrote:
> I have an original Lucent Orinoco Silver Card with a plug for an external
> antenna, and recently someone gave me a Belkin F5D6900 external antenna.

> I am looking for a pigtail or an adaptor that will connect the two together.

> I *think* the Orinoco card has a MC connector in it...correct?

> I *think* Belkin F5D6900 antenna has a SMA RP Female connector....correct?

> So I *think* I am looking for an adaptor or pigtail that has a Male MC to a
> Male SMA RP....but very short ..the shortest as possible.

http://www.hyperlinktech.com/web/cable_radio_pigtails_list.php
They know that the Orinoco has an MC-Card connector.
They also know that a Belkin F5D6001 PCI Card has RP-SMA, so it would make
sense that the Belkin antenna has the corresponding connector... watch out
for polarities.
They have pictures on their web page, and they will make a different cable
if you need it.

--
---

custom cable is about $30, but the min. order is $100

--

To reply via e-mail, remove the "-nospam-" from the reply to address