Status
Not open for further replies.

matrixhemi

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2009
mean i know of alot of Battlefield 2 players that have had the same thing done to them talking ot ea support is no help what can us player's do?? My stats were whiped after 4 years of hard work and legit playing, no hacking no stat padding and they tell me this after I complained about my stats being whiped............

"Form EAREPRADLEY: After Reviewing your account it has been found that you have abused the scroing system in order to achieve an unfair advantage, Unfortunately, evidence was found which matched or excedded our current criteria for this type of abuse. Reset assured that your account, its stats and the abuse were fully reviewed and the eveidence verified before taking any action.

This action was taken for the benefit of the Battlefield onlin communtiy and its members. I'm afreaid that there is no furhter appeal p[rocess in the matter, and we hope that moving forward you will not attpemted to abuse the Battlefiled 2 scoring system again. As well, please remeber that you will not exploit any bug or sytem in the service or in any Ea product to gain unfair advantage and you will not communicate the existence of any such bug (either directly or through the public posting) to any other user of hte service. We thank you for your cooperation in theis matter and hope that you contimue to support fair and safe play. "

What the hell did i do hahhahahha, I got awarded the 4 star and then i get this a week later i did not ask for the 4 star they gave it to me and when i asked for the proof the denied it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think this is such a outrage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way MY BF@ name was matrixhemi Look at my stats now then scroll to the bottom and look were they took my points away http://battletracker.com/index.php?page=BF2PlayerStats&pid=62354920

matrixhemi

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2009
OK for some reason it let me copy and paste that time here:

EARepRadley: After reviewing your account it has been found that you have abused the scoring system in order to achieve an unfair advantage. Unfortunately, evidence was found which matched or exceeded our current criteria for this type of abuse. Rest assured that your account, its stats and the abuse were fully reviewed and the evidence verified before taking any action.

This action was taken for the benefit of the Battlefield online community and its members. I’m afraid that there is no further appeal process in this matter, and we hope that moving forward you will not attempt to abuse the Battlefield 2 scoring system again. As well, please remember that you will not exploit any bug or system in the Service or in any EA product to gain unfair advantage and you will not communicate the existence of any such bug (either directly or through the public posting) to any other user of the Service. We want to thank you for your cooperation in this matter and hope that you continue to support fair and safe game play. [01:38:03 PM]
EARepRadley: I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. [01:38:13 PM]
: I was spoofed and thrown into stat padding accounts when i got the 4 star si that the reason, i looked at my server hostory and it was fact done [01:37:02 PM]
: I have always played legit never hacked never stat padded look at my KDR it sucks [01:38:27 PM]
EARepRadley: I am sorry, but for this I have to escalate this issue to the higher level of CSRs, they will e-mail you as soon as possible. [01:41:18 PM]

matrixhemi

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2009
It didi that time lol ehre is 2 ascreen shots mf my rank one is what it was the other is now
matrixsstats1.jpg
[/img]

HereEA.jpg

matrixhemi

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2009
Ohh here is the whole conversation:

Response
Hello,

Thank you for participating in our Chat program.

You will find a transcript of our chat session attached below, and should also receive a follow up survey via e-mail. While participation in the survey is not required, we would appreciate your input and participation as we strive to improve the services we provide you.

If your question was not answered to your satisfaction, please contact us once again.

Additionally, you may update your question by visiting our support site located at http://help.ea.com. Upon login, you may locate the associated incident by clicking the “My Questions” link found to the left.

Sincerely,
EA Customer Support

Discussion Thread Chat Transcript
11/22/2009 01:44 PM

Hi, my name is EARepRadley. How may I help you? [01:17:05 PM]
: Hi, i was in here about an hour ago and oyu told me to go get 100 global points to look at my account because it was reset, well i went and got the lol [01:17:43 PM]
EARepRadley: Ok. [01:19:54 PM]
: bf2 name matrixhemi [01:18:00 PM]
EARepRadley: Good to hear that. [01:19:58 PM]
EARepRadley: Yes, I remember that, [01:20:04 PM]
: thanks [01:18:08 PM]
: good memory [01:18:15 PM]
EARepRadley: Thank you. [01:20:18 PM]
EARepRadley: Please stay online & give me few minutes to check it out. [01:20:39 PM]
: ok thanks [01:18:48 PM]
EARepRadley: You are welcome! [01:20:55 PM]
: also i notice on my hostory of last 21 days on battle tracker all my stuff says for kill time etc... the say -217,724 for global and so on [01:21:44 PM]
EARepRadley: Ok. [01:24:49 PM]
: sry i forget you can see all that [01:23:18 PM]
EARepRadley: Yes. [01:25:49 PM]
EARepRadley: Thanks! [01:25:51 PM]
EARepRadley: Thanks for your patience & cooperation. I really appreciate it! [01:34:45 PM]
: yep no problem [01:33:00 PM]
EARepRadley: After reviewing your account it has been found that you have abused the scoring system in order to achieve an unfair advantage. Unfortunately, evidence was found which matched or exceeded our current criteria for this type of abuse. Rest assured that your account, its stats and the abuse were fully reviewed and the evidence verified before taking any action.

This action was taken for the benefit of the Battlefield online community and its members. I’m afraid that there is no further appeal process in this matter, and we hope that moving forward you will not attempt to abuse the Battlefield 2 scoring system again. As well, please remember that you will not exploit any bug or system in the Service or in any EA product to gain unfair advantage and you will not communicate the existence of any such bug (either directly or through the public posting) to any other user of the Service. We want to thank you for your cooperation in this matter and hope that you continue to support fair and safe game play. [01:38:03 PM]
EARepRadley: I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. [01:38:13 PM]
: I was spoofed and thrown into stat padding accounts when i got the 4 star si that the reason, i looked at my server hostory and it was fact done [01:37:02 PM]
: I have always played legit never hacked never stat padded look at my KDR it sucks [01:38:27 PM]
EARepRadley: I am sorry, but for this I have to escalate this issue to the higher level of CSRs, they will e-mail you as soon as possible. [01:41:18 PM]
EARepRadley: After this chat session is over. [01:41:25 PM]

chinoo

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2009
So metrix that post of you in FCW like 6 month ago asking for donation cuz you couldnt pay your bill, it was to buy the hack? i feel stupid as i gave you $100 donation and you never pay me back.

matrixhemi

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2009
No it was not for that, but get with me on xfire, i have had so much crap going on I forgot bro, And i got my rank back by the way and if you come to gth forums you will see why FCW server actually shut down and switched to Waz it was because of me sending EA proof of Viper testing hacks in the server so they told the server host to shut it down and viper is not allowed to own any server that run EA games on it BOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And then Myhost or what ever it is called Told viper he is not allowed to own any servers with them period. Tell FCW HOW DO THEY LIKE ME KNOW SIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.