XP 2003 server stop error HELP!!!!

Ok been using 2000 adv server for about two years and was happy till i
decided to upgrade to XP Server 2003, downloaded the trial from
microsoft upgraded my instalation, cool. I decide i like it and would
do a full re-install (mistake) so booted from the cd cleared partition
went fine to first re-boot and then sat watching the logo and the
animated activity bar and then after an age Boom! stop error 0x0000006f
session_3_initialization_error,i never even got to put in the cd key
:confused: I read all the threads i could and tried and tried but no
cant do it... :mad: So my question is why will it install every time
perfectly as an upgrade but not as a complete reinstall. if i knew that
then i would be able to get a bit further maybe.

My System consists of:- (this is a spare system for testing)
K7S5A PRO Mainboard (latest bios)
AMD DURON 1200
256 meg ram
2940uw scsi card
6 x 10gig scsi hard disk drives
nvidea gforce4 graphics
48x48x48 msi burner

if someone could help me out i would be very greatfull as i have no
hair left to pull out as im sure you understand after 4 days constant
re-installs.

--
Ricardoco

I was unable to locate anything about 2003 Server, but this article for
Windows 2000 may help....

Typically there is a problem with a device driver or with a missing or
corrupt system file used during Windows startup...from
http://aumha.org/win5/kbestop.php

Here's a link to the MSDN article:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/w2kmsgs/1216.asp

"Ricardoco" wrote:

> Ok been using 2000 adv server for about two years and was happy till i
> decided to upgrade to XP Server 2003, downloaded the trial from
> microsoft upgraded my instalation, cool. I decide i like it and would
> do a full re-install (mistake) so booted from the cd cleared partition
> went fine to first re-boot and then sat watching the logo and the
> animated activity bar and then after an age Boom! stop error 0x0000006f
> session_3_initialization_error,i never even got to put in the cd key
> :confused: I read all the threads i could and tried and tried but no
> cant do it... :mad: So my question is why will it install every time
> perfectly as an upgrade but not as a complete reinstall. if i knew that
> then i would be able to get a bit further maybe.
>
> My System consists of:- (this is a spare system for testing)
> K7S5A PRO Mainboard (latest bios)
> AMD DURON 1200
> 256 meg ram
> 2940uw scsi card
> 6 x 10gig scsi hard disk drives
> nvidea gforce4 graphics
> 48x48x48 msi burner
>
> if someone could help me out i would be very greatfull as i have no
> hair left to pull out as im sure you understand after 4 days constant
> re-installs.
>

> --
> Ricardoco

suggest you post this article for the gurus in one of the Server Newsgroups.
Hint: There's WinXP, threes Win2k3, but not an XP Server 2003.

--

Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your Service!

http://www.google.com
Google is your "Friend"