Which Verizon phones have WAP 2.0 ?

Last response: in Network Providers
July 11, 2004 2:04:53 AM

Which Verzon phones have WAP 2.0 ? -thanks

More about : verizon phones wap

Anonymous
July 11, 2004 2:19:34 AM

nospam4me@nospam.com wrote:
> Which Verzon phones have WAP 2.0 ? -thanks

As far as I know, only the LG-VX4500 and the LG-VX7000 support WAP 2.0
on Verizon right now, but I expect the Motorola v710 and other new
phones will have it.
Anonymous
July 11, 2004 3:52:39 PM

I just got a FAR LG VX 6000 at circuity city . Maybe I can swap it for
on of those as I am in my 14 day trial period .

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 22:19:34 GMT, No Reply <noreply@nospam.invalid>
wrote:

>nospam4me@nospam.com wrote:
>> Which Verzon phones have WAP 2.0 ? -thanks
>
>As far as I know, only the LG-VX4500 and the LG-VX7000 support WAP 2.0
>on Verizon right now, but I expect the Motorola v710 and other new
>phones will have it.

July 11, 2004 5:18:01 PM

nospam4me@nospam.com wrote:
> I just got a FAR LG VX 6000 at circuity city . Maybe I can swap it for
> on of those as I am in my 14 day trial period .
>
> On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 22:19:34 GMT, No Reply <noreply@nospam.invalid>
> wrote:
>

>>nospam4me@nospam.com wrote:
>>
>>>Which Verzon phones have WAP 2.0 ? -thanks
>>
>>As far as I know, only the LG-VX4500 and the LG-VX7000 support WAP 2.0
>>on Verizon right now, but I expect the Motorola v710 and other new
>>phones will have it.

The 4500 has great voice activation features and a speakerphone, but it
does not have a camera. If you want a camera phone, the 7000 would be a
better choice for you.
Anonymous
July 12, 2004 8:41:14 AM

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 22:19:34 GMT, No Reply <noreply@nospam.invalid> chose
to add this to the great equation of life, the universe, and everything:

>nospam4me@nospam.com wrote:
>> Which Verzon phones have WAP 2.0 ? -thanks
>
>As far as I know, only the LG-VX4500 and the LG-VX7000 support WAP 2.0
>on Verizon right now, but I expect the Motorola v710 and other new
>phones will have it.

What is WAP 2.0 and how is it different from what's in my 4400?

http://home.att.net/~dwstreeter
"I stand by all the misstatements that I've made." - Dan Quayle to Sam
Donaldson, 8/17/89
Anonymous
July 12, 2004 1:54:49 PM

I rally don't need a camera . I bought and activated an LG VX6000 4
days ago from Circuit City before looking into this WAP 2.0 thing so
I'll have to see what they have for what price .

!