Clive Barker's Undying

David the Gnome

Distinguished
Sep 8, 2009
I was cleaning out my bookshelf in my office and ran across the box. Does anyone remember this game still? I managed to get it installed and running on my machine and it is still about as creepy as I remembered it being from before. It's a shame none of the other Clive Barker games were ever as good as this one.

isamuelson

Distinguished
I know while in the house, it had to be the most creepiest atmosphere I've ever had to navigate through. Once you got out of the house, the creepiness factor went away, which was sort of a relief for me!

I wish I could find this game again. Hopefully, Good 'ol Games will release it one day or it will become available on D2D or Steam.

Morton

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2005
Undying is a great game. Clive Barker's Jericho is quite enjoyable/creepy too, and so is Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth. There was also another creepy first-person game in which a police detective becomes possessed with an evil spirit and sometimes black snake-like tentacles engulf your enemies... don't remember the name, though.

SlapHappyJesus

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2009

You can get it for 5 bucks at mastertronic. Be carefuil though. I think I was overcharged a little when a bought games there last time.

isamuelson

Distinguished
SlapHappy,

Thanks for the info. It looks like they're based out of the UK since everything is in pounds. I'll have to look into them later. I might download the demo they have to ensure it works under Windows 7 64-bit before I plunk down the hard-earned cash on it.