I can't open things on Web Pages

Ok well i did that and noting has changed. Would it help to know that i
couldnt click on the link and be sent there, that i had to copy the
address into my Internet exporer address bar. I still can not follow
links on webpages. Thanks

--
dclinton
1 answer Last reply

    1. You click on a link and an IE window doesn't even open:

    http://www.oehelp.com/ielnk.aspx (disregard references to OE)

    2. You click on a link and an IE window opens but it doesn't load:

    You Cannot Open New Internet Explorer Window or Nothing Happens After You
    Click on a Link
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=281679
    (re-register all DLLs listed in this KB article)

    Installing the latest Cumulative Patch for IE may solve the problem as a
    side-effect. Check in at Windows Update.
    --
    ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
    MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE) & Security

Microsoft Rogers Windows XP