Which game do you want to see released and miss the most?

Which game do you want to see released and miss the most?

• Warcraft

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Duke Nukem

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Diablo

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Wing Commander

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Sim City

• Doom

• Kings Quest

• Starcraft

• Where is Carmen Sandiego?

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • X- Wing

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters

liquidsnake718

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2009
These are old school games that are either in pending of release or just defunct. Many old school fans would like to see these games released. The question is which one would you rather see released THE MOST and PLay it ASAP?

cappster

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2007
None of the above. Out of the choices I have in the poll, I've only played a couple of them and do not miss them. I want some new trend setting games.

core i7 ownage

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2009
RtCW? Return to Castle of Wolfenstein. Good single player campagin and best of all is MultiPlayer. There's lots of modes you can play. Tj (TrickJump), DM (DeathMatch), LMS (Last Man Standing), Instagib (1 Shot 1 Kill) and many more modes.

liquidsnake718

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2009

Yeah if health permits. haha. It will be great to see finally which of these games will get the most interest. it looks like the old W98 or even 95 games arent that popular. I was reading someone talking about Carmen Sandiego.... I had that for my green screen APPLE WAYYYY back in the late 80s early 90's.

Kings Quest was so cool before you could type and the guy would literally do what you are typing.... that was also ahead of its time.... I didnt put in Wolfenstein and a few other classics like C&C because they were recently released....

Look at this list in 5 years and you will see more interesting remarks, comments, and poll results..... I also hope in between that time we will eventually see a Wing Commander!!

MrDrift

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2009

why don't you try using a virtual machine to run those games

liquidsnake718

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2009
X-Wing is actually meant to be TIE FIGHTER.............. I also forgot Age of Mythology, Rise of nations, and Colony....... Age of Empires, Half Lift and Wolfenstein came out recently so I dont consider those old or throwbacks.

whoknows

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2009
rise of nations was extremely good, I'd love to see a new one. but mostly pumped for a new Starcraft, and I know that they're released frequently but I always get excited for new civilization games.

also, I want cod to go back to ww2, I thought 1 and 2 were worlds better than this modern bullshit

liquidsnake718

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2009
quotemsg=631863,16,521413]rise of nations was extremely good, I'd love to see a new one. but mostly pumped for a new Starcraft, and I know that they're released frequently but I always get excited for new civilization games.

also, I want cod to go back to ww2, I thought 1 and 2 were worlds better than this modern bullshit[/quotemsg]

they came out with a crappy rise of nations in the end.... it was the third and was nothing like ron or patriots...... it was a sad sad game... I do hope they remake it. SIm city was also a great game.

Few ppl forget that before COD the company that brought ww2 shooters back to life was EAs medal od honour series.... i think it came out on consoles first though/ PS1....

liquidsnake718

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2009
Crysis isnt old school..... but yeah we would all love to see that as warhead should have been part of the original... the story and graphics are too good to pass up on an EPIC second, it should be on a blue ray disc or at least 2 dvds worth of content....

Morton

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2005
I would really like to see the new Mechwarrior game which was shown two years ago. Diablo, Wing Commander, King's Quest, Doom and maybe X-wing from the list. It would also be fun to play a new Terminator game. After ten years technology could be so advanced that it might be interesting to see a remake of Dune 2.