Sign in with
Your question

Which game do you want to see released and miss the most?

Last response: in Video Games

Which game do you want to see released and miss the most?

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
November 25, 2009 2:04:04 AM

These are old school games that are either in pending of release or just defunct. Many old school fans would like to see these games released. The question is which one would you rather see released THE MOST and PLay it ASAP?

More about : game released miss

November 25, 2009 4:19:27 AM

believe or not i still sometimes play carmen sandiego on my old p4 in the basement
November 25, 2009 4:51:46 AM

My new computer cannot play W98 games... I miss my old sim city
Related resources
November 25, 2009 9:59:09 AM

Is this poll really going to be monitored for the next five years?
November 25, 2009 10:54:59 AM

None of the above. Out of the choices I have in the poll, I've only played a couple of them and do not miss them. I want some new trend setting games.
November 25, 2009 1:53:31 PM

bad company 2 and beyond good and evil 2 the last guardian looks promising
November 25, 2009 4:31:50 PM

RtCW? Return to Castle of Wolfenstein. Good single player campagin and best of all is MultiPlayer. There's lots of modes you can play. Tj (TrickJump), DM (DeathMatch), LMS (Last Man Standing), Instagib (1 Shot 1 Kill) and many more modes.
November 25, 2009 4:36:46 PM

I had to vote for Carmen Sandiego :) 
I know i am a goofball
November 25, 2009 5:31:50 PM

I want to see BF3 and the game I miss the most is SoF2 Double Helix and Unreal Tournament....
November 26, 2009 5:50:06 AM

Mousemonkey said:
Is this poll really going to be monitored for the next five years?

Yeah if health permits. haha. It will be great to see finally which of these games will get the most interest. it looks like the old W98 or even 95 games arent that popular. I was reading someone talking about Carmen Sandiego.... I had that for my green screen APPLE WAYYYY back in the late 80s early 90's.

Kings Quest was so cool before you could type and the guy would literally do what you are typing.... that was also ahead of its time.... I didnt put in Wolfenstein and a few other classics like C&C because they were recently released....

Look at this list in 5 years and you will see more interesting remarks, comments, and poll results..... I also hope in between that time we will eventually see a Wing Commander!!
November 26, 2009 12:20:20 PM

You do know that there is a fantastic remake of the early King's Quest games available from AGD Interactive?
November 26, 2009 12:22:07 PM

Oh, and the folks over at WC Saga are working on a new Wing Commander using the FreeSpace 2 engine. Well worth a look.
November 26, 2009 4:00:21 PM

I can't see Bioshock or Diablo here :( 
November 27, 2009 1:58:24 AM

Satanic 666 said:
My new computer cannot play W98 games... I miss my old sim city

why don't you try using a virtual machine to run those games
December 7, 2009 1:39:20 AM

X-Wing is actually meant to be TIE FIGHTER.............. I also forgot Age of Mythology, Rise of nations, and Colony....... Age of Empires, Half Lift and Wolfenstein came out recently so I dont consider those old or throwbacks.
December 7, 2009 2:37:45 PM

rise of nations was extremely good, I'd love to see a new one. but mostly pumped for a new Starcraft, and I know that they're released frequently but I always get excited for new civilization games.

also, I want cod to go back to ww2, I thought 1 and 2 were worlds better than this modern bullshit
December 12, 2009 2:08:56 AM

quotemsg=631863,16,521413]rise of nations was extremely good, I'd love to see a new one. but mostly pumped for a new Starcraft, and I know that they're released frequently but I always get excited for new civilization games.

also, I want cod to go back to ww2, I thought 1 and 2 were worlds better than this modern bullshit[/quotemsg]

they came out with a crappy rise of nations in the end.... it was the third and was nothing like ron or patriots...... it was a sad sad game... I do hope they remake it. SIm city was also a great game.

Few ppl forget that before COD the company that brought ww2 shooters back to life was EAs medal od honour series.... i think it came out on consoles first though/ PS1....
December 12, 2009 4:47:50 AM

well I would like to see CRYSIS2 released very soon...
December 20, 2009 1:10:54 AM

Crysis isnt old school..... but yeah we would all love to see that as warhead should have been part of the original... the story and graphics are too good to pass up on an EPIC second, it should be on a blue ray disc or at least 2 dvds worth of content....
September 7, 2010 2:17:36 AM

crysis 2 on the horizon 8 months
September 7, 2010 4:02:00 AM

Why is WoW and starcraft on there but not Crysis2 and BF3 i cant wait for those games.
September 8, 2010 12:25:45 AM

X-Wing...

I mean Tie-Fighter...

Hell, I want both.
September 9, 2010 9:25:53 PM

from that list i am looking forward to diablo 3 and duke nukem the most.
September 9, 2010 11:25:34 PM

I had to think about this one for a bit....I can't wait for the next Doom or the next Warcraft...but I chose Warcraft. :bounce: 
September 10, 2010 9:57:55 AM

I would really like to see the new Mechwarrior game which was shown two years ago. Diablo, Wing Commander, King's Quest, Doom and maybe X-wing from the list. It would also be fun to play a new Terminator game. After ten years technology could be so advanced that it might be interesting to see a remake of Dune 2.
!