Win XP home/SP2 & EXIF data

I am into digital photography. There are several programs to get EXIF
data from photo's on the internet, I use Opanda 2.2. I also use IE 6.
For some reason I cannot get the EXIF data on this computer running Win
XP. I get an error message saying "Cannot find image file form
"Temporary Internet form"". I can get it on my desktop running Win Pro
2ooo. Any ideas what I shouled check??

Thank you.

--
tominrom

Hi tominrom,

This might be a IE cache problem. Clear the TIF, resize the Cache and try
again.
See: http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/delcache.htm

Online Support:
http://www.opanda.com/cgi-bin/anylog/list.cgi?cmd=view&user=web&group=1&page=1