Closed

[FS]: Computer Parts GOOD CONDITION

Hello everyone! I have some parts that I no longer need for my system, so I want to clean out my room. Feel free to make an offer, but the price that I gave is fair enough as they are lower than retail price. I bought these parts in a more expensive price, other retailers will not have any more of these parts as they might be discontinued. These computer parts are still in very good conditions, so I guarantee that you will not have problems with it. All of the computer parts still have 2+ year warranty so you can RMA them at any time in the future.

INTEL DH55TC H55 EXPRESS CHIPSET SOCKET 1156 microATX~~~~ $70 (Manufacturer Refurbished)

AsRock H55m-LE H55 Socket 1156 motherboard~~~~~$55 (Used)

Antec Earthwatts EA-500D 500W Power Supply~~~~$75 (Manufacturer Refurbished)

2X Crucial CT25554BA1339 1333mhz 2GB DDR3 RAM~~~~ $24 (used)

Kingston HyperX KHX1333C7AD3 2 GB 1333mhz 2 GB RAM~~~~$12 (used)

Intel Core i5-661 3.33ghz 4mb L3 Cache Socket 1156 Processor~~~~$180 (used. Heatsink has no thermal compound, however I can give an amount of compound by request)

PNY Geforce GT 430 1 GB DDR3 Graphics Card~~~~~$65 (Brand New, Sealed)

XFX Radeon HD 5750 1 GB GDDR5 graphics card~~~~~$75 (Used, no UPC label but I can transfer lifetime warranty)

If you want to make a purchase, please send me a private message and I will take care of the shipping and payment.

I live near the Los Angeles area, everything is in US dollars.
10 answers Last reply
More about computer parts good condition
  1. Wow your prices are high! In many cases, these could be found NEW for cheaper.
  2. dalauder said:
    Wow your prices are high! In many cases, these could be found NEW for cheaper.

I agree, however some of these parts are brand new and are selling for about the same price as retail without taxes. I changed the price for the parts that are open boxed or refurbished. My bad
  3. bump
  4. bump
  5. bump
  6. bump
  7. bump. I can sell the system with all the parts in it. Please make an offer in the comments below. Thank you.
Ask a new question

Read More

Classifieds Computers Hot Deals