Shared Folders

I did the drag & drop for two folders into the shared folder & now I can't
open them. I keep getting this message “C:\Documents and Settings\ All
Users\Documents\Config\name of folder is not accessible. Access is denied." I
have also tried to copy & cut them back to the original folder. Please Help!!
--
Thanks, Lovin Florida
1 answer Last reply

    How to take ownership of a file or folder in XP.

    BTW the "shared folder" is the equivalent of a shortcut--it's a virtual
    rather than actual location. It also is a folder available to all users ON
    THIS COMPUTER rather than a network share. If you want to share through the
    network, you follow a different process.

    "Lovin Florida" wrote:

    > I did the drag & drop for two folders into the shared folder & now I can't
    > open them. I keep getting this message “C:\Documents and Settings\ All
    > Users\Documents\Config\name of folder is not accessible. Access is denied." I
    > have also tried to copy & cut them back to the original folder. Please Help!!
    > --
    > Thanks, Lovin Florida

Configuration Microsoft Windows XP