Shared Folders

August 8, 2005 11:03:02 AM

I did the drag & drop for two folders into the shared folder & now I can't
open them. I keep getting this message “C:\Documents and Settings\ All
Users\Documents\Config\name of folder is not accessible. Access is denied." I
have also tried to copy & cut them back to the original folder. Please Help!!
--
Thanks, Lovin Florida

More about : shared folders

Anonymous
August 8, 2005 12:13:04 PM

How to take ownership of a file or folder in XP.

BTW the "shared folder" is the equivalent of a shortcut--it's a virtual
rather than actual location. It also is a folder available to all users ON
THIS COMPUTER rather than a network share. If you want to share through the
network, you follow a different process.

!