I am unable to view a company's webcam om my HP pc. I have Windows xp(sp2)
and have contacted HP to know avail. I viewed this site with windows 98 and
windows 2000. Anyone have suggestions?

Byte

Go to the HP website and download the drivers for the webcam that
are compatible with XP.
--
XP-WNP
Today is the first day of the

"bob b." wrote:

> I am unable to view a company's webcam om my HP pc. I have Windows xp(sp2)
> and have contacted HP to know avail. I viewed this site with windows 98 and
> windows 2000. Anyone have suggestions?

Or, if Byte's advice is off, the link to the company's site (where you're trying to view the cam) would be helpful.

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.