What level have you reached in MW2 (PC only please)

Please post your lvl (RANK) in MW2. I see many got to level 70 in less than 4 days. There is word out that someone came up with a mod that speeds up your ability to level up. Not sure if this is true or not but sounds kinda sketchy....

I am currently at lvl 39.

wargfix

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2009
Currently Rank67(prestige1) meaning i went from 1-70 once and i'm nearly there again.

Had the week off for launch aswell, so my playtime of 4 days and 11 hours... well :D yeah.

At first i thought people yelling at people hacking were just people bicthing about getting shot by luckshots etc.
But the other night we had an insane aimbotter aswell, pointing in the air shooting headshotting everything that moved...

So yeah, i dunno. The obvious hacks are there, the instant lvl70 hack isnt really a big thing, the people using it usually sucks and score low on scoreboard... i'd like to achieve the stuff myself.

But a lot of the so called hacks, are just people whining cause some players are better than them... and ofc. ping problems.. the 5 "bars" are very inaccurate.

and you can configure it in your mp_config to show 10 bars with 20ms each, making for an easy view of actual connection.
Most times people bitch, it's because the player who shot them, saw them perfectly when he did the shot. and due to lag issues, they didnt see him before they were actually dead.

but hmm.. yeah. i dunno :) in my eyes a great game with great gameplay, i bitch a lot about their matchmaking system cause it's been throwing me and my friends around quite a lot in different games rather than the same we joined as a party...

apart from that, thumbs up!

That's cause you haven't been playing enough... The game right now is a mess due to the servers, people don't stop cursing, too much racism, you can only kick if you are the host, etc, etc.... Yesterday night there were a few hackers that were almost impossible to kill, one dude scored 35-16-2, while another scored 38-12-0. Both had some weird colored tags and they were both being accused of hacking the whole time. Peeps would come in the server and leave just by seeing their names.... The game is flawed and there is nothing we can do about it. I switched and played on my PS3 for a wile and it was a whole different ballgame....

With dedi servers we would at least have a bit of control over some issues.... :pfff: