Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Looking for computer case for sale

Tags:
  • Classifieds
  • Cases
  • Computers
  • Hot Deals
Last response: in Deals
Share
April 13, 2012 11:43:14 PM

I was wondering if anyone has an NZXT Phantom that they would be willing to sell for somewhat cheap if not just any nice computer case that anyone wants to sell.

More about : computer case sale

April 13, 2012 11:50:58 PM

jrwizbang said:
I was wondering if anyone has an NZXT Phantom that they would be willing to sell for somewhat cheap if not just any nice computer case that anyone wants to sell.


How about an Antec Twelve Hundred Full Tower? Tell me your zip code so I can calculate the price if you are interested.
April 13, 2012 11:58:21 PM

03894 is my zipcode. Definitely interested in the Twelve Hundred. Nice case :) 
Related resources
April 14, 2012 12:13:01 AM

I'm definitely interested. I can't buy at this moment but I will keep you posted because that's a great deal. Thanks for the offer! :) 
April 14, 2012 12:13:37 AM

jrwizbang said:
I'm definitely interested. I can't buy at this moment but I will keep you posted because that's a great deal. Thanks for the offer! :) 

Oh I see, I can wait, when do you plan on purchasing it?
April 14, 2012 12:20:50 AM

Well I just got money from selling my rig, and am in the process of building a new one, but am waiting to spend the money until it arrives at the buyer's doorstep and is confirmed that everything is good just in case I need to refund or whatever. So within a week. Maybe less.
April 14, 2012 12:49:54 AM

jrwizbang said:
Well I just got money from selling my rig, and am in the process of building a new one, but am waiting to spend the money until it arrives at the buyer's doorstep and is confirmed that everything is good just in case I need to refund or whatever. So within a week. Maybe less.


I see
September 6, 2012 7:43:07 AM

i have a thermaltake soprano rs, 55-shipped

!