Running programs from my server on my xp system

Hi All, i wonder if anyone knows how i can install say for instance word
on my server (2003) and then run that application on my xp pro machine
(the main machine i use) because i want my main machine to be as
streamlined as possible too keep it speedy,thankyou in advance :)

--
Ricardoco

In news:Ricardoco.1tgydn@pcbanter.net,
Ricardoco <Ricardoco.1tgydn@pcbanter.net> typed:

> Hi All, i wonder if anyone knows how i can install say for
> instance
> word on my server (2003) and then run that application on my xp
> pro
> machine (the main machine i use) because i want my main machine
> to be
> as streamlined as possible too keep it speedy,thankyou in
> advance :)

I'm not sure whether you can do this or not, but even if you
could, what you suggest will not keep you main machine any
speedier than installing Word on it.

Please reply to the newsgroup