Batman arkym aslyum

G

hi guys,
just purchased batman arkym asylum. Been going through the game just fine. Problem seems to be that in the peinnintentary, after knocking out the 3 guards, walking through the hallway to the left, I go to the spot where it is supposed to scan me and it doesnt.
the scanner doesnt even work..
is this a bug in the game?

welshmousepk

Distinguished
check a walk through, are you sure this door is meant to open at this point in the game?

i dont remember the exact bit you are talking about, but the4re are a few times where you need to find a way around.

but the scanners are actually a guise for loading times. its basically just a pause while it loads the room. so there is a chance its failing to load the game. you may need to try restarting the level or reverting to an earlier save.

G

the only problem is that I would have to start the entire game over.. the latest save doesnt go back far enough..

im right at the point where im entering the cellblock, knocked out the jokers guards and walked through the locker room, found the trophy, got the riddle and walked to the part where the sealed door is and the scanner doesnt work..

I dont know for a fact, but all the walkthroughs ive read state that the door scanner is supposd to scan me and let me into the next section..and nothing..