like a fool i downloaded webshots, it seems to be riddled with adware, now no
matter what i try i can't get rid. i have run ad-aware, spy-bot sd, microsoft
anti spyware and i have norton 2005 but i am still suffering with the blessed
pop-ups and my system is running fairly slowly. now, if the experts are out
there HELP.
--
seanpaul99

seanpaul99,
We all learn from our mistakes!
Back-up your data, download and save your PC's updated drivers.
Format & do a clean install of XP, drivers, updates, & applications.
You'll get a faster junk free computer.
Before downloading anything search for reviews at sites like;
'CNET Reviews' (http://reviews.cnet.com/2001-1_7-0.html?tag=hdrgif)
Best,
Treeman

--
Treeman

Sean

Is you homepage being hijacked?.. if it is, you will have to determine the
hijacker (look at the webpage address for the homepage that loads, and then
pay a visit to www.pchell.com for details on how to remove it..

At this stage, it is ridiculous to re-format and start over..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User