rollover on icons

When I rollover on the start button (and others) a info box pops up.How do I
disable this feature, please? Thanks.

Byte

Open Windows Explorer>Tools>Folder Options>View tab
Scroll all the way to the bottom and uncheck "Show pop-up description...etc."
Click Apply and OK.
--
XP-WNP
Today is the first day of the

"jenniferesme" wrote:

> When I rollover on the start button (and others) a info box pops up.How do I
> disable this feature, please? Thanks.

actually, that box is not checked and it still does it.