Intel Motherboard frontpanel help, please :)

TheGame

Distinguished
Sep 8, 2002
hey guys, i have a slot 1 intel board and i have no idea what it is, lol, the only marking that is on the board is

"E139761" <--- in white lettering

on the northbridge it reads

AGPSet
FW82443BX

what i really need is a front panel pinout, any other information is very useful as always, but i cant seem to find this board anywhere, ive searched on intel's site, and google, and im not sure where else to look, thanks guys!!

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
If it has a small square connector for the front panel, it's probably a Dell version of the SE440BX, and uses a proprietary power supply. In fact, if it's the board I described, plugging it in to a regular ATX power supply can cause parts to explode or catch fire!

Look for a 6-pin flat header near the main power connector. If it's there, it's the Dell board. If it's not, it's probably standard.

This is assuming it's an SE440BX.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

TheGame

Distinguished
Sep 8, 2002
no its not the dell board (no six pin connector) the front panel pins are on the right side of the board in the middle, right below the floppy connector, and whats standard? lol, can i just look at any intel motherboard from that time and get a correct pinout from that? thanks crash!

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Are you sure it's an Intel board? Are you sure it's even a motherboard? ARe you sure it even exist?

Have you tried every search engine? Do you have any idea where this board came from?

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

TheGame

Distinguished
Sep 8, 2002
...thanks anyways, but i figured it out, what i dont have now for the same system is a driver for an AdvanSys SCSI card the model # is ASC38C0800, im running windows 98se, ive bee to advansys' site but they dont have anything that old, i was wondering if anyone knew of a decent drivers site that had this driver?