Unable to activiate windows XP1 over net.

I have a authorised windows XP1 cd which had purchased from mumbai. Had
formatted the system in the past and had reinstalled it again using the same
cd and activated the windows over net using same CD and activation code.

However this time it is giving a error that code is mistyped, which I have
not. The shop where I had purchased CD is no longer open.

Please assist

Hi.

You should be offered the choice to activate by phone, so all you need to do
is to put a check into that option and clicking next and then clicking the
country you live in. After that the phone-numbers that you have to use will
show up. Just follow the instructions given by the voice.

Kind regards,

Gunilla.