needHelp

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Every time i start up windows, it says 'please wait while windows configures
photo gallery' and then asks for disc '1' which i assume does not exist as i
wasnt given it with my dell pc. this also happens every time i attempt to
watch a DVD. is there any way of either stopping this from coming up or doing
something that will configure photo gallery so that this doesnt come up??
pls reply asap

Malke

NeedHelp wrote:

> Every time i start up windows, it says 'please wait while windows
> configures photo gallery' and then asks for disc '1' which i assume
> does not exist as i wasnt given it with my dell pc. this also happens
> every time i attempt to watch a DVD. is there any way of either
> stopping this from coming up or doing something that will configure
> photo gallery so that this doesnt come up?? pls reply asap

Photo Gallery is software that comes with an HP all-in-one printer. You
should have a cd that came with the printer, or you can download
software from HP's website. Otherwise, contact HP for tech support with
their products.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers