Screen Shot Help on XP...Pull-eeeezze

I go thru the motions:
Alt/Prnt Scr
Start/Run
Type in 'pbrush.exe'
When Paintbrush comes up:
Edit/Paste
On W-98, the program would now ask if I wanted to increase bitmap size.
Not so here. The active window just gets pasted onto paintbrush.
When I do File/Print Preview, the image is split and prints in sections on 4
pages.
Of course, not being the sharpest tool in the shed, ...
Any suggestions - other than testing my computor's floatation properties in
the lake out back - would indeed be greatly appreciated.

bahtnda wrote:
> I go thru the motions:
> Alt/Prnt Scr
> Start/Run
> Type in 'pbrush.exe'
> When Paintbrush comes up:
> Edit/Paste
> On W-98, the program would now ask if I wanted to increase
> bitmap size.
> Not so here. The active window just gets pasted onto
> paintbrush.
> When I do File/Print Preview, the image is split and prints
> in sections on 4 pages.
> Of course, not being the sharpest tool in the shed, ...
> Any suggestions - other than testing my computor's
> floatation properties in the lake out back - would indeed be
> greatly appreciated.

In the File menu, click on "Page Setup...".
If you select Landscape the image will print lengthwise on the
paper.
If you go over to Scaling you can select "Print to 1 by 1
pages".
That will condense your image to fit on 1 page.

Good luck

Nepatsfan