I have a DeskJet 1220C that will not power up. I worked fine one day now
will not turn on. Does the Power source
go bad in these? Where do I start.

On the seventh day, Rodger Arndt wrote...

> I have a DeskJet 1220C that will not power up. I worked fine one day now
> will not turn on. Does the Power source
> go bad in these? Where do I start.

Plug out the ps, wait a few hours, plug in the ps and check whether it gets
warmer. Should be an indication of operation. Better: Check the outgoing
voltage to see whether it's the ps or the printer itself.

Nostalgia is like a grammar lesson. You find the present tense,
and the past perfect.

I am unsure what you are saying, nothing comes on at all.
how do I get to the ps?

>Plug out the ps, wait a few hours, plug in the ps and >check whether it
>gets
>warmer. Should be an indication of operation. Better: >Check the outgoing
>voltage to see whether it's the ps or the printer itself.

>> I have a DeskJet 1220C that will not power up. I >>worked fine one day
>> now
>> will not turn on. Does the Power source
>> go bad in these? Where do I start.

On the seventh day, Rodger Arndt wrote...

> I am unsure what you are saying, nothing comes on at all.
> how do I get to the ps?
>
>> Plug out the ps, wait a few hours, plug in the ps and >check whether it
>> gets
>> warmer. Should be an indication of operation. Better: >Check the outgoing
>> voltage to see whether it's the ps or the printer itself.
>
>>> I have a DeskJet 1220C that will not power up. I >>worked fine one day
>>> now
>>> will not turn on. Does the Power source
>>> go bad in these? Where do I start.

ps short for power supply. Sorry for being unprecise! :)

Nostalgia is like a grammar lesson. You find the present tense,
and the past perfect.

TRENDING THREADS