COD 4 PB issue

fasistkieth

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2009
everytime i use XFire to join a game, i keep getting an error saying that player "my username" has been permenantly banned etc. If anyone is ever reading this they should note that i actually get to play the game for lyk .... 1/1000 th of a second.

dante84

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2009
normally that is a sign that somebody has been using any number of hacks[wallhacks , aimbots,exploits] / duplicate serials a lot like vac on steam,if your standing isnt good,they dont let you play.if this isnt the case , you can protest your case to their customer services, wait an eternity , and possibly after investigation have it reactivated , other than that , just set up a new xfire account ;]

fasistkieth

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2009

well i am using a cracked version, so is most my other friends and i did change the Xfire account but still no luk.

this is one of the dumbest threads I have seen in a while....

IF YOU ARE USING A CRACKED VERSION there is a big chance that your (stolen) key has been banned. Next time don't be such a cheapskate and buy the game if you don't want to deal with this issue.....

mi1ez

Splendid

Dude, if you don't like people who pay for their games having a go at you (whilst, I might add, trying to help regardless) then I suggest you find another forum. I know damned well who 100% of the regulars will be with on this issue.

he's just mad cause he can't play the game.... i can care less what the noob says, maybe he will learn from his mistakes and buy the game next time...

I just don't understand how someone can post such nonsense, and the fact that he admits that it's a cracked version.

TRENDING THREADS