Has anyone heard from Reg?

I suspect he wasn't at work today, clearing up his problems, but if anyone
HAS heard from him, and has any gnus, let me know.

Mickey

On Tue, 2 Aug 2005, "Mickey" wrote:

>> I suspect he wasn't at work today, clearing up his problems, but if anyone
>> HAS heard from him, and has any gnus, let me know.
>>
>> Mickey

Just that he got my Postal M.O.

Brian Brunner wrote:
> On Tue, 2 Aug 2005, "Mickey" wrote:
>
>>> I suspect he wasn't at work today, clearing up his problems, but if
>>> anyone HAS heard from him, and has any gnus, let me know.
>>>
>>> Mickey
>
> Just that he got my Postal M.O.

Same here, yesterday (Paypal, though :)

Devast8or

"Devast8or" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> Brian Brunner wrote:

> > Just that he got my Postal M.O.
>
> Same here, yesterday (Paypal, though :)

I know he got mine also, I just do not know if he has enough. I think he
said that he needed another $600, so I sent him $650 so he'd have some cash
for daily expenses until he gets paid next.

Mickey