Service Nightmare, please help

trevor

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Does anyone have unlisted numbers or email addresses of people at HP
who can actually help me get my computer fixed or replaced?

My presario x1360 has just died for the fourth time and i can't bare
going through the rigamerole again.

Please email me at trevorhughdavis@gmail.com if you have any advice on
how to directly contact/deal with the powers that be.

On the seventh day, Trevor wrote...

> My presario x1360 has just died for the fourth time and i can't bare
> going through the rigamerole again.

Was the system repaired or did you get an exchange part? If the former,
mail HP at http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/siteHome?dlc=en&lc=en&cc=us.

If the latter, have your inhouse cabling and voltage checked.

Nostalgia is like a grammar lesson. You find the present tense,
and the past perfect.

trevorhughdavis@gmail.com (Trevor) wrote in

> Does anyone have unlisted numbers or email addresses of people
> at HP who can actually help me get my computer fixed or
> replaced?
>
> My presario x1360 has just died for the fourth time and i can't
> bare going through the rigamerole again.
>
> Please email me at trevorhughdavis@gmail.com if you have any
> advice on how to directly contact/deal with the powers that be.

You could try contacting a lady called Carly Fiorina. I think she's
some kinda admin type who deals with customer complaints:
http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/execteam/email/fiorina/index.html