FS: AMD Phenom ii x6 1055t and Asus M5A97 Motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattster

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2010
Up for sale today is a AMD Phenom ii x6 1055t and a Asus m5a97 Motherboard. Everything is less then 2 months old and in pristine condition. Everything works and will be tested before being shipped. It will all be shipped in their original boxes with all the manuals and accessories. The motherboard will be shipped in a anti static bag and the processor will be shipped in its protective case. I am also including all the mounting hardware for the original heatsink. I have added a 40mm fan to the northbridge on the motherboard for improved temperatures. I am also including the 2 sata cables that came with the motherboard along with the rear i/o shield. I have cleaned all of the thermal paste residue off of the cpu with artic silvers cleaner kit. I will included a tube of artic silver 5 thermal compound for installation. Everything has worked perfectly for me with no problems. This is a old account I created awhile back to ask a question. I have feedback on ebay if want to see some.

Price is $200 shipped or $215 with cpu cooler.

I have this listed on ebay if you want to check it out. http://www.ebay.com/itm/140741549517?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649
Price is cheaper here because I do not have to pay ebay fees.

I can included an Enermax ETS-T40 T.B.SILENCE CPU Cooler with all the brackets and mounting hard ware for an extra $15. Was purchased at the same time of the Cpu and motherboard so less than 2 months old.

If you have questions please feel free to ask. I accept PayPal and ship to the lower 48 states.

And the Pics: (Note that the Enermax Cpu cooler, box, and mounting accessories in the pictures will not be included unless you purchase it for the extra $15.)

324fe5ac.jpg

ce6fc974.jpg

728f877e.jpg

03bf276d.jpg

845f75cd.jpg

43ab6cdb.jpg

668d9f11.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.