TMoney

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2003
WTF are the little metal tabs on the part of the case where the motherboards connection poke through. i.e. serial, printer, usb, connections? They were in the way so I bent them back and pressed the motherboard as close and possible and screwed it down. I'll provide a link to a picture.

http://www.newegg.com/app/Showimage.asp?style=album

you can see the tabs in this picture by the rear fan.

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by TMoney on 09/19/03 03:53 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
hehe, those links won't work for us. You have to figure out how to get the right info. Try right clicking on the picture, go to properties, and coppy the information there.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
BTW, you're probably talking about knockouts, they cover unused port holes. If you have a port that lines up with the hole, you break them off.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>