COOLER MASTER HAF 932 Full Tower
- Cosair Professional Series Gold AX1200 Power Supply (1200 Watt, Fully Modular)
- ASUS Maximus IV Extreme-Z Intel LGA Socket 1155 ATX (SATA III 6Gb/s, USB 3.0)
- Intel Core i7 2600K Sandy Bridge 3.4GHz Quad Core
-CORSAIR H70 Liquid CPU Cooler
- CORSAIR Vengeance RAM 16Gb (4x4Gb) DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
- 3x EVGA NVidia GeForce GTX 570 1280Mb
- OCZ Vertex 3 120Gb Solid State Drive (SATA III 6.0Gb/s)
- Western Digital Caviar Black 2Tb HDD (SATA III 6.0Gb/s)
This thing is a total beast, and can run anything and everything I've thrown at it perfectly. I play this on 3x25.5" Monitors with NVidia Surround, like butter. I also am selling the monitors, so if you're interested in those let me know, they're ASUS 25.5" (2xASUS VW266H and 1xASUS Vk266H)
I'm going on tour for about 5 months this summer and since I'm not going to be using it, I would like to take advantage of this opportunity to make someone happy with a monster of a gaming machine. I love this thing, but I have to be honest with myself that I need to sell it.
I'm trying to let the tower go for $2000, or the best offer.