Closed

FS:GamingRig with 2600k,3xGTX570,16Gb CORSAIR,120Gb Vertex 3 REDUCED

Hi everyone! I have for sale:

COOLER MASTER HAF 932 Full Tower
- Cosair Professional Series Gold AX1200 Power Supply (1200 Watt, Fully Modular)
- ASUS Maximus IV Extreme-Z Intel LGA Socket 1155 ATX (SATA III 6Gb/s, USB 3.0)
- Intel Core i7 2600K Sandy Bridge 3.4GHz Quad Core
-CORSAIR H70 Liquid CPU Cooler
- CORSAIR Vengeance RAM 16Gb (4x4Gb) DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
- 3x EVGA NVidia GeForce GTX 570 1280Mb
- OCZ Vertex 3 120Gb Solid State Drive (SATA III 6.0Gb/s)
- Western Digital Caviar Black 2Tb HDD (SATA III 6.0Gb/s)

This thing is a total beast, and can run anything and everything I've thrown at it perfectly. I play this on 3x25.5" Monitors with NVidia Surround, like butter. I also am selling the monitors, so if you're interested in those let me know, they're ASUS 25.5" (2xASUS VW266H and 1xASUS Vk266H)

I'm going on tour for about 5 months this summer and since I'm not going to be using it, I would like to take advantage of this opportunity to make someone happy with a monster of a gaming machine. I love this thing, but I have to be honest with myself that I need to sell it.

I'm trying to let the tower go for $2000, or the best offer.

Thanks for taking the time to look!
7 answers Last reply
More about gamingrig 2600k 3xgtx570 16gb corsair 120gb vertex reduced
  1. You joined today and this is your first post. You should really include some form of feedback if you have it. (eBay, Heatware, etc.)
  2. do you wanna part out?I have sent you a message if you do. Interested with ocz vertex 3
  3. jaguarmatt said:
    You joined today and this is your first post. You should really include some form of feedback if you have it. (eBay, Heatware, etc.)

That's a great point, I should have indicated that. Here's my Ebay account for feedback reference

Also it would be payable by PayPal!

Anonymous said:
    do you wanna part out?I have sent you a message if you do. Interested with ocz vertex 3

At this point, I'm not trying to part out, because I really need to be able to get rid of everything in the ideal situation. I'll let you know if I become interested in parting it out.
  4. If you end up parting out I will take a 570 pm me your best price shipped to 90631.

I have over 1700 ebay feedback and am paypal business verified :) js pm me if you decide to part out, thank you.
  5. to be honest the price for this is $1000 less it goes for around $1500-1600
  6. nick3232 said:
    to be honest the price for this is $1000 less it goes for around $1500-1600

You're right the price is high, but I'm not sure I agree on nearly a $1000 drop.
  7. $1500-$1600 is about what my count comes out to. You absolutely could not build it for that, but if you were to individually buy a bunch of used parts, then that's about where it comes out to.

Anyhow, PM me if you'll sell a GTX 570 for $150 (I'm not expecting a PM).
Ask a new question

Read More

Classifieds Corsair Hot Deals Product