Sign in with
Your question

New Low Price V10 Hybrid TEC CPU Cooler Clearance Sale - $39.99 ONLY!!

Last response: in Deals
April 24, 2012 10:25:11 PM

New Low Price V10 Hybrid TEC CPU Cooler Clearance Sale - $39.99 ONLY!!

The CM Store is having a “cooler-days” sale. For one day only, you can get a refurbished V10 Hybrid TEC CPU Cooler – Refurbished for the low price of $39.99 and comes with a 90 day warranty. Get it now while supply lasts!

V10 Hybrid TEC CPU Cooler – Refurbished
[RR-B2P-UV10-GP (Refurb)]
Warranty 90 Days
MSRP: $139.99
Price: $39.99
http://www.cmstore-usa.com/v10-copper-base-aluminum-fin...
April 25, 2012 4:58:44 PM

Hmmm the price seems to be amazing but is it worth buying over lets say v8, I have few questions to help me decide

1) I got Ripjaw ram they have heatsinks would it fit and if not is it possible to take heat sinks off?

2) Im not a hardcore overclocker so im not sure how to properly raise voltages but this should give me space to experiment but will i ever unlock its full potential?

3) My Phenom II 2.7ghz x6 runs pretty hot i feel like replacing a fan is a good idea, and ill replace the thermal paste while at it but there are cheaper and safer options should i stick with that monster?
April 25, 2012 6:45:51 PM

The ripjaw heatsink you are referring to, might be too big for this cpu cooler as you can tell from the picture that it takes up a lot of space from the back. I would recommend other coolers for your device.

We do recommend our many other heatsinks. I've attached a link below, they all have good performance with good price.

http://www.cmstore-usa.com/cpu-air-cooling/
Related resources
April 25, 2012 11:42:18 PM

thanks for the quick response I decided to buy V6 GT but when i try to check out on the website I get following error.
It is not possible to order from the store at this time.

Contact the merchant for further information (error 1002).

April 26, 2012 12:44:07 AM

Still happening, that error popping up right after I choose to pay with a credit card it works fine with pay pal but i dont use it, already tried on 2 different browsers on 2 different computers
April 26, 2012 4:41:43 PM

Apologize for the inconvenience. The system for credit card only is currently down, you can purchase it by using credit card/pay pal. Please note that you do not need to sign up for a pay pal account, you can just use as guest.
April 26, 2012 4:44:03 PM

oh I didnt realize i could sign in as a guest, alright that ill try.
thank you again
!