Outlook still running

How do I get the Outlook 2000 on my XP to stop running in the background
after I close it? I have no fax program or remote assistance operating.
Thanks for any help you may have.
2 answers Last reply
More about outlook running

    Do you have a Pocket PC that is synchronising your mail?
    This will keep Outlook running in the background

    --
    Regards
    Mark Dormer

    "MtnKitty68" <MtnKitty68@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > How do I get the Outlook 2000 on my XP to stop running in the background
    > after I close it? I have no fax program or remote assistance operating.
    > Thanks for any help you may have.

    No, I don't have a pocket pc or any sync program...

    "Mark Dormer" wrote:

    > Do you have a Pocket PC that is synchronising your mail?
    > This will keep Outlook running in the background
    >
    > --
    > Regards
    > Mark Dormer
    > How to ask a newsgroup question:
    > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
    >

    > "MtnKitty68" <MtnKitty68@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > How do I get the Outlook 2000 on my XP to stop running in the background
    > > after I close it? I have no fax program or remote assistance operating.
    > > Thanks for any help you may have.

Outlook 2000 Outlook Microsoft Windows XP